Motorola RTU Training
Star Controls is a global professional education and integration company in the SCADA and Telecommunications fields.
Our dedicated team of engineers and trainers have been implementing and supporting customers with RTUs and SCADA software systems with unparalleled knowledge and expertise for many years. We believe that staff training and education are paramount for any responsible and progressive customer.
Star Controls is now offering a line of standard training courses, as well as, custom-tailored training where we transfer core knowledge.
Know more about your SCADA/Telemetry system
- How it works and how to take more control over it (better operation and maintenance).
- Better-informed users have more control over their system.
Become more self-reliant and better able to troubleshoot and maintain the system
- Make simple changes without calling your integrator.
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and improve system reliability yourself.
Courses are delivered by Premiere Motorola Telemetry Specialists. Included in our syllabus, along with many important points of interests, we offer relevant hands-on training for the participant to immediately utilize, in the field, the knowledge gained from our specialist. In addition to knowledge transfer, we can provide comprehensive training with the attendees in their existing systems.
Select course for more information:
- Course 1 – 2 Days General Motorola SCADA Course // June 25 & 26, 2018 // Ft. Lauderdale, FL // $1,000 per person // Registration Closed
- Course 2 – 3 Days Motorola ACE3600 RTU Programming Course. Motorola ACE1000 can be included, on-demand // June 27-29, 2018 // Ft. Lauderdale, FL // $1,250 per person
The courses are scheduled for the same week and can be taken one after the other.